Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Turret Gunner (Read 2850 times) previous topic - next topic

• rambo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Turret Gunner
Hey everyone, Im looking to be a turret gunner during pitchfork. Preferably the top turret of a connie. Drop me a line if you're looking for someone.

• Jonais
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: Turret Gunner
Reply #1
I've got a connie and would love to have a dedicated gunner along for the ride :)
Tumbleweeds. A Lone Wolves inspired org.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TUMBLWEEDS

Reply #2
Redeemer Gunship owner, looking for at least one if not two sharp shooters in the seats.

Although - on a slow day, I'm willing to sit in the gunnery chair if my ships aren't needed somewhere else.
I know now with certainty who I am, but I'll be damned if I'll ever know the point.

• Estidien
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • President
Reply #3
My organization has a fleet that demands countless gunners and sharpshooters for cargo and troop transports/boarding.  These currently include but are not limited to.
(1) Idris M Class Frigate
(1) Idris P Class Frigate
(9) Aegis Redeemer Gunships (Our Frontline Battle Transports)
(5) "Connies"
(3) "Freelancers"

Our largest priority is to get our redeemers, connies and freelancers manned,  I don't think I need to be worried about getting a crew for our Idris Fleet (Which may grow to include more P and even M class by the time OPPF is a go!)
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:45:12 pm by Estidien

Reply #4
I'm in need of two turret gunners for my Redeemer.