Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: OPPF Campaign Medal Poll (Read 2063 times) previous topic - next topic

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
OPPF Campaign Medal Poll
Hello Fellow Forkers,

I am getting close to ordering the first batch of OPPF merchandise for resale, and the one thing we can't seem to get a consensus on is the design of the hanging campaign medal.  I'm putting this poll up to see what the community wants.  I will be placing an order within the next few weeks.  Two sided medals would be more expensive, but more accurate to real medals.

1-sided medal: $120 setup, $3.75 per medal
2-sided medal: $240 setup, $5.25 per medal

Options are as follows:

One-Sided:
Option One: No text, Operation Pitchfork logo
Option Two: Operation Pitchfork Logo, No Top Text, Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"
Option Three: Operation Pitchfork Logo, Top Text "Pro Eo Spacius Baconum" (For Space Bacon), Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"
Option Four: Operation Pitchfork Logo, Top Text "Never Forgive, Never Forget", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"

Two-Sided:

Option One:
Front: Operation Pitchfork Logo, Top Text "Never Forgive, Never Forget", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"
Back: Crossed Pitchforks with Orion Stars, Top Text "Pro Eo Spacius Baconum", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"

Option Two:
Front: Crossed Pitchforks with Orion Stars, Top Text "Never Forgive, Never Forget", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"
Back: Pitchforks and Bacon, Top Text "Pro Eo Spacius Baconum", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"

Option Three:
Front: Operation Pitchfork Logo, Top Text "Never Forgive, Never Forget", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"
Back: Tiber System Map, Top Text "Pro Eo Spacius Baconum", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"

The most popular option will not necessarily be picked.  If the total votes for one sided medals are more than the total votes for two-sided, the most popular one-sided option will be used, and vice versa.  If you want a one-sided or a two sided medal of a design not in the options, select the appropriate "Other" option and add your idea below or post in support of another idea that has been posted by someone else.
  • Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:43:19 PM by ArbitrarySketch

Medals, Ribbons, T-Shirts, Patches, Coins, Pins available!!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• Hawkeye
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: OPPF Campaign Medal Poll
Reply #1
I went with 2-sided, option 1, but in case 1-sided wins out, my vote would be for option 4
"Tell the King: After the battle my head is at his disposal, during the battle he may allow me to use it!
GenLt. Seydlitz to Frederik the Great after disobeying an order to attack

R. Hoenig, Germany

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2

I went with 2-sided, option 1, but in case 1-sided wins out, my vote would be for option 4
I'll take it into account

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Reply #3
I said one sided other:

Crossed Pitchforks with Orion Stars, Top Text "Never Forgive, Never Forget", Bottom Text "Operation Pitchfork"

Mostly because it stands out across any of out other logo's so far.
2j0kx3s.png" width="490

Reply #4

Exactly the same for me.

• Shadowma
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #5
One sided option #4 for me.
Sorry it took me so long been away for couple a days.

Shadowma

Reply #6
Where can they be ordered? :)

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7

Where can they be ordered? :)
I'm ordering a bulk order, then handling individual orders myself.  It will be a few weeks before they are in.