Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: OPPF Merchandise Store (Design Phase) (Read 12825 times) previous topic - next topic

• Vetera
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • The Savior
Re: OPPF Merchandise Store (Design Phase)
Reply #100
I just got the email that they have been shipped. Hell Yes.

Vetera, patiently waiting at his mailbox
"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."
- Mahatma Gandhi

• Vetera
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • The Savior
Reply #101

• Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:05:00 AM by Vetera
"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."
- Mahatma Gandhi

• Shank
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #102
  I was just setting up my order and saw that there were a lot more ribbons available. Are any of them copies of actual Real World Ribbons?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #103
I might be trying to get some of this stuff together for the OPPF event in California on the 28th. How fast and how much does it cost to get one of everything out to Idaho? I don't need multiple versions of the same thing (i.e. I just need one shirt, not every type of shirt) to take to this even. I'd also need an easy way for people to make orders for them if they like what they see.

The store may need a really big overhaul so people who aren't familiar with the site can easily order something if they decide they like what they see.