Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Google Docs Help Needed (Read 1066 times) previous topic - next topic

Google Docs Help Needed
Hey guys, got a request Im hoping one of yall can help with. I'd like to get a google doc spreadsheet, similar to the OP:PF one, where we can maintain an updated list of the pilots and ships that will be flying in the independent SAR squadron.

A couple of us lone wolves are getting together to run SAR and would like to keep a list of everybody that will be with us. Any of you guys that are familiar with Google docs that has a few minutes to spare, it would be much appreciated if you could put together a spreadsheet we can add our names and ships to.

Thanks,
GK

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: Google Docs Help Needed
Reply #1
We've got some freelance units organizing by role on the Command Board similar to what you're proposing. If you want to create a post on the Command Board for S&Rs in the same vein as the Recon/Scout thread is set up, that would be really helpful. You could then include a link for it on the Pitchfork - Lone Wolves and Independents post you already have up to redirect people to it.

Also, you might want to get in touch with Harker, he's got a Staging, Resupply and SAR Convoys thread up and running right now. You guys might be able to work out some coordination together on the subject.

Reply #2
Awesome, thanks! Ill get into the command room and get a thread made. I read through Harker's thread and I really like what his ideas. Ill drop a post in there and see if we can get something going!

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #3
Ok, glad it helped!