Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Logistics and supplies  (Read 1201 times) previous topic - next topic

Logistics and supplies
I think a well supplied force is key to victory but you got to give them credit for their actions.
For Example: i'd rather be fighting on the front line rather than hauling fuel and missiles to it. the should get a cut of the bounty too you know?

Thanks For Reading
Dan

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: Logistics and supplies
Reply #1
Logistics and supplies, and the people who take the time to help out OPPF with them, won't be forgotten. We're planning on working on building a system for that once we get the details on how it will work.

• Endzeit
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #2
I think we should start to organize forward refuel/resupply points that move up with the maneuvering forces.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #3
We need an official thread for this role. We need someone to manage it much like the Recon/Scout thread.

Reply #4
I dont mind setting one up, but someone could make a roster for me too if thats possible

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #5
It'll be a lot of extra work, and you'll have to keep checking in on it weekly, but if you think you can do it, go for it.

Just take a look at the Recon/Scout thread and the Special Forces thread to see how to organize the first post here. You can ask either Turban or Jaustin89 with help on the graph if you decide to do this.