Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: The OPPF Merchantman Store Discussion (Read 1815 times) previous topic - next topic

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
The OPPF Merchantman Store Discussion
I started the The Pitchfork Merchantman thread to host the OPPF merchandise. I'm starting this thread for discussion for the Pitchfork Merchantman for right now, a I want people's input. I just don't want to clutter the OPPF Merchant page, since I want to eventually use it as a resource we can link people too.
  • Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:21:12 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: Merchantman Discussion
Reply #1
Oh yeah, I'm going to get the Google Doc for merchandise updated. But I'm friggen exhausted after family holiday stuff and working on this stuff all day. But that will be included on the Merchant page later.

Reply #2
CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations.

Is there any chance to get some of the stuff to europe?

• Ratu
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #3
I'd be willing to buy a T-shirt if I could get it shipped to NZ.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #4
I'm on my phone right now, and I'll be hanging out with family for the next couple of days for Christmas, but if I have a moment, I'l definitly look into it. But I should have the info by next week some time at the latest.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: The OPPF Merchantman Store Discussion
Reply #5
Sorry, I was delayed in getting that info for so long. I thought it would be easy, but the holidays are good at messing with timelines.

This company only ships to the US and Canada. I should have checked first. Nature of the internet makes me think they're always international. I'm going to get into touch with their costumer service tomorrow for samples of products, and I'll ask about that as well.

• TrItOn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #6
Hello guys,
     I make jewelry. Have to 25+ years.. So, I would like to discuss the possibility of designing and manufacturing the "OPPF Buckle" Bronze and Silver if you want silver?! Hit me up if you're interested.
thanks,
-TrItOn
שם טוב ולא להיבחר מאשר עושר גדול, ואוהב לטובת ולא כסף וזהב. kJV Proverbs 22:1

• LelesPL
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #7
I can make another pitchfork :) as a special item but that will  be expensive :P

Reply #8
I am interested in getting plenty of Pitchfork Swag ....

Clearly Mr. T .... needs it too.

To be honest and to help promote the point of this topic ... Perhaps a Key ring jewelry item wouldn't hurt.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 02:32:00 PM by JackDaniels_alt

• TrItOn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #9
I'm dead serious. That's all i'm going to say on this item/s...keyrings are also very available as well as hat pins...
Depending on the seriousness of the "counter" inquery to the offer...I will post artwork and prices. I thought this was a "serious" thread.
Some of my former work will be posted so you can see how "serious" i am.
שם טוב ולא להיבחר מאשר עושר גדול, ואוהב לטובת ולא כסף וזהב. kJV Proverbs 22:1

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Reply #10

I'm dead serious. That's all i'm going to say on this item/s...keyrings are also very available as well as hat pins...
Depending on the seriousness of the "counter" inquery to the offer...I will post artwork and prices. I thought this was a "serious" thread.
Some of my former work will be posted so you can see how "serious" i am.

Don't get me wrong Triton I am being serious that a little extra loot for the fellow forkers never hurts but you do have to know where you can personally draw the line for the item being added to the OPPF store. After all we have the store purely for the cost of getting the goods and having them shipped.

If you want to draft up a proposal start up a thread with the design's and plan's along with the cost and time required to fill the order. Plenty of space for that here in this board.
2j0kx3s.png" width="490

• Shiny
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #11
Got a couple of T-shirts and a challenge coin. Cheers OPPF store