Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: The Pitchfork Merchantman Store (Read 1830 times) previous topic - next topic

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
The Pitchfork Merchantman Store
I want to make this the central location for all merchandise for Operation Pitchfork, so it can more easily be linked to, and for a central location for order sheets for products as well. I'll update it as I get results from the merchants I've designed products with, or that other people have submitted.

I don't want to turn this into some sort of money maker. That's not what OPPF is for. Merchandise is simply for people who want something OPPF-themed to remember the event by. I want to avoid using merchants that are about designers profits, to prevent sliding into people seeking profits and also to keep the end price down.

I'm going to lock this thread until its construction is complete. If anyone has any designs they want included for any products, just send a message to me, or another admin.

Because of the nature of getting products custom produced, we have a sign up sheet for ordering products. The larger the order, the cheaper the products will be for each individual. Current Product Sign Up List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjNPF9Zw5PzidGZCYnhvVTJPMlRmQnRUTzVaekpCUkE&usp=sharing#gid=0
  • Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:20:36 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: The Pitchfork Merchantman
Reply #1
SHIRTS:

OPPF T-Shirt 1 $24.65 each with an order of 5. $17.10 each with an order of 10. $11.07 each with an order of 25. $7.82 each with an order of 100.

OPPF T-Shirt 2 $26.65 each with an order of 5, $18.08 each with an order of 10, $12.05 each 25, $8.80 each 100.

OPPF Shirt 3 is a long-sleeve version of OPPF Shirt 1. $15.79 each with an order of 50.

OPPF Shirt 4 is a long-sleeve version of OPPF Shirt 2. $15.79 each with an order of 50.

OPPF T-Shirt 5 - Of Wingman Fame! $32.65 each with an order of 5. $30.70 each with an order of 10. $20.42 each with an order of 25. $13.01 each with an order of 100.

OPPF T-Shirt 6 $19.14 each with an order of 50.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #2
Coins:

The OPPF Coin is still a Work in Progress. This is its current design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_PGqJhmDA&feature=youtu.be
  • Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:18:39 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #3
Mugs:

OPPF Mug 1 $6.49 each with the minimum order of 72. $6.03 each with an order of 100.