Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: A Call for Volunteers (Read 10824 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A Call for Volunteers
Reply #75
So, Sketch, you're not going to revert my work again if I make those changes again, are you...?

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #76

So, Sketch, you're not going to revert my work again if I make those changes again, are you...?
Sorry for that.  Had no idea what I was looking at, but now that I know, please by all means proceed. :)  I'll do what I can right now to restore what was removed without deleting updates since then.

Just keep in mind that that page is for tracking individuals.  Currently, guild pilot counts are not added to the pilot total.  That is only determined by the number of names on the list.  Also, guilds are intended to only be mentioned if they are participating as part of a combined effort with the rest of their organization.
  • Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:30:50 PM by ArbitrarySketch

Medals, Ribbons, T-Shirts, Patches, Coins, Pins available!!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

Reply #77
Yeah, I know that was the original plan. But this is the only way to get an accurate count. There will be people who are in fully-participating orgs who joined OP before joining the org, or joined OP individually despite being in an org, or people might leave orgs after joining and yet still want to participate in OP. For instance, sailor67 is counted toward our total as an individual pilot, despite being a member of ACES and potentially being counted in a group count.

You don't need to trouble yourself to restore what was lost; I intentionally only did a few on the first day.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #78

Yeah, I know that was the original plan. But this is the only way to get an accurate count. There will be people who are in fully-participating orgs who joined OP before joining the org, or joined OP individually despite being in an org, or people might leave orgs after joining and yet still want to participate in OP. For instance, sailor67 is counted toward our total as an individual pilot, despite being a member of ACES and potentially being counted in a group count.

You don't need to trouble yourself to restore what was lost; I intentionally only did a few on the first day.
All right.  If you need anything from me, just let me know!  I'll help in any way I can!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #79
Ben, do you have the Guild Liaison thread bookmarked?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #80
Yeah, I've had it book marked, along with a couple of other OPPF related threads. I'm working my way through all of them, and my Skjaldborg requirements as well this week, so I'm getting to each of them in turn.

I'm hopefully going to be all back on track by the beginning of next week.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #81
Can someone let me know what's up with the changes to the Org part of the roster? I don't know who moved it around, or what their organizational philosophy was. I can kind of see it, but I'm not sure. I was going to make a bunch of changes to it, so I wanted their input before I did.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #82

Can someone let me know what's up with the changes to the Org part of the roster? I don't know who moved it around, or what their organizational philosophy was. I can kind of see it, but I'm not sure. I was going to make a bunch of changes to it, so I wanted their input before I did.
No idea, I leave that part alone.  I consider it fully yours.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #83
I haven't touched it in a month, because of the changes someone made. It looked organized, I just couldn't find out who was doing it. So I've decided I'll start on it since I haven't seen any new changes. But I've got to go to a wedding first this week, and then I'll get to it.
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:48:44 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• BORK_2
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #84
One or some of us should be able to help with stuff like this, as soon as we get set-up here. We shall do our part to get ready for Pitchfork.

• Viking
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #85

Yeah, if I remember right he was the second person to get the completionist pack after it was created for Radd.

No, I never bought the Completionist package. I don't know for sure about radd, but I think he bought the Wing Commander pack. The first Completionist was Rueben.

BTW, I've reduced the number of ships I'm using for OP now to 8 - an Idris plus 7 Hornets. I may add some more ships later, depending on who joins my little group. Earlier I listed everything I had, but that was before I knew what I would use in this operation.

Master Bacon Maker