Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: A Call for Volunteers (Read 10825 times) previous topic - next topic

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
A Call for Volunteers
Hello follow Forkers,

I have been keeping up with the Asset Roster (linked in my sig if you don't already know), and while I enjoy maintaining and managing it, it is a lot of work.  The next project I have in front of me as far as keeping it up to date is a little daunting, and I find myself short on time over the next few days, so I am putting this out there for anyone that would like to pitch in and be of assistance.

The Task:
My aim is to go through the original RSI post for Operation: Pitchfork and use the posts there to:

• Update existing entries that may be incomplete

• Add new entries that have only been posted in that thread

• Consolidate duplicate entries for single players under different names

What I would need people to do is to volunteer to take a certain range of pages, however many you would like to take, and go through each post to look for the ones that indicate interest or ships available.

Guidelines to follow:

• For each post that expresses interest, check to see whether the RSI Handle (Small grey name) and the Community Monicker (larger yellow name) of the user is already on the roster.  Use Ctrl+F to search the roster for specific words.

• If the RSI Handle is there but the Community Monicker is not, make sure ships and roles are up to date as indicated by the post.  Add roles, but don't remove them.

• If the Community Monicker is on the list, but not the RSI Handle, replace it with the RSI Handle, then make sure ships and roles are up to date as indicated by the post.  Again, add roles, but don't remove.

• If neither the Community Monicker or the RSI Handle are on the list, create a new entry at the bottom of the list with the information ascertainable by the post.  Apply the role of 'Pilot' only if a ship is mentioned.

• If both the Community Monicker (or the OP Username) and the RSI Handle are on the list, consolidate the combined resources, roles, and everything into the entry with the RSI Handle, then remove the Community Monicker (or OP Username) entry.  Do not consolidate or remove unless you can confirm that the entry is indeed a duplicate.  For example, there is an entry for RSI Handle Shankerz on the forum post that I suspect may be Shank on this site.  However, there is also an RSI Handle for a user called Shank.  I can't confirm beyond reasonable doubt that Shank here is not Shank on RSI, so I am leaving Shank and Shankerz on the roster for now. (Edit: I figured out the Shank situation)

You can check to see if an RSI Handle exists by going to https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/(Insert RSI Handle Here)

If you want to help, but can't spare the time to go through a few pages of the RSI thread, please at least check the roster to make sure your own entry is up to date and that the entry is under your RSI Handle.  If there are entries for your OP Username or RSI Community Monicker, please remove the duplicates.

If you are worried about damaging the roster, you needn't feel obligated to do this without asking questions.  I'd like anyone doing this to be fully informed before making any changes to the roster.  I can answer questions here, and will be taking the first 20 pages of the thread with the time that I have.  If anyone wants to take any other range of pages, please post here to reserve them so we don't have any overlap.

Thank you very much!

Pages spoken for:
1-20 - ArbitrarySketch (Complete)
21-25 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
26-35 - Andy_H (Complete)
36-40 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
41-60 - ArbitrarySketch (Complete)
61-70 - sailor67 (Complete)
71-85 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
86-95 - ArbitrarySketch (Complete)
96-106 - ArbitrarySketch (Complete)
107-115 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
116-135 - ArbitrarySketch (Complete)
136-145 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
146-165 - ArbitrarySketch
166-175 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
176-195 - Benjamin_the_Rogue (Complete)
  • Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:28:29 PM by ArbitrarySketch

Medals, Ribbons, T-Shirts, Patches, Coins, Pins available!!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: A Call for Volunteers
Reply #1
I've got a lot going on, but I'll take 21-25. Might be a hot minute before they are done, but when they are, I'll post here again.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #2

I've got a lot going on, but I'll take 21-25. Might be a hot minute before they are done, but when they are, I'll post here again.
Awesome, thanks!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• Andy_H
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • NMC Ambassasdor.
Reply #3
I'll take 26-35. Will probably work on them sometime next week due to a meet-n-greet this weekend.

• bah
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #4
I just went over the ones volunteering on Pathfinder's (Pathagarus) subscriber's den thread (https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/66783/operation-pitchfork#latest)

Change log:
Replaced LadyHawke moniker by Montie handle

Added Viking
Added mhe
Added Staroid
Added Koados
Added Daemon
Added Villaovi
Added Sway_Olosis
Added J_Rynere (there was already a Joab_Rynere on the list, any chance they're the same person, using two accounts?)
Added Kaal
Added Brokinarrow
Added Animadversor
Added Durindana

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #5

I just went over the ones volunteering on Pathfinder's (Pathagarus) subscriber's den thread (https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/66783/operation-pitchfork#latest)

Change log:
Replaced LadyHawke moniker by Montie handle

Added Viking
Added mhe
Added Staroid
Added Koados
Added Daemon
Added Villaovi
Added Sway_Olosis
Added J_Rynere (there was already a Joab_Rynere on the list, any chance they're the same person, using two accounts?)
Added Kaal
Added Brokinarrow
Added Animadversor
Added Durindana

Thanks for that, bah!  I looked and did not find Joab_Rynere as an existing RSI Handle or even an account on the OP Site, so I am assuming they added themselves under that name.  After a post search on RSI, I found information from J_Rynere that corresponded to what existed under Joab_Rynere, so I updated the entry with the correct RSI Handle.

• bah
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #6

I looked and did not find Joab_Rynere as an existing RSI Handle or even an account on the OP Site, so I am assuming they added themselves under that name.  After a post search on RSI, I found information from J_Rynere that corresponded to what existed under Joab_Rynere, so I updated the entry with the correct RSI Handle.

I hadn't thought of that, good call.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #7
Also, if anyone comes across any organization representative who is claiming that their group with be there to support this event, post that here as well, or PM me with the info. I've been in contact with a lot of the different organizations, and want to make sure I've been able to direct all of the volunteer groups to the JO Board.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #8
Pages 21-25 C/W.

Here's the list of changes I've made.

Added-
Iceheart
Malkara_SG
theklaatu
Alba2014
Dark_Star
ltenerccio (no ship info)
Kozakh
Bearcat (No Ship Info)
Teyla_Shepard
Astroniomix (no ship info)
leofidus-ger (no ship info)
Ebsilyon
Loroth (no ship info)
Steppin-Razor
transfat
Gundam
sC3
lyeos_maouli (no ship info)
Mofomaxx
DuggeDank (no ship info)
5by5 (no ship info)
Dak_Tannon (no ship info)
Mirtillone
stormingkiwi (no ship info)
VoodooShark
Mitsurugi
RX0
Kraxous
Bloody-Hypocrite (no ship info)
RagingBear (no ship info)

Modified-
Dalix (More Ships)
Harker (Changed it to bharker. There's another Harker who has not visited anything OPPF related)

Added, But Unsure If Participating -
skavier470
Sesiom
Gwilym_Adama

Removed -
Cpt. Darkstar (Dark_Star's double)
  • Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:12:06 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #9
Thanks so much, this is very helpful! :D

• Andy_H
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • NMC Ambassasdor.
Reply #10
Completed data entry for RCI pages 26-35.

According to my training from working at a museum (habits die hard), whenever someone just said "I'm in," I put 'Not Specified' as their role for accuracy. Feel free to alter this.

The following are my notes:

Pg 26- Entries for Raven and Nickodeemus may be the same person. However there are no posts that this person made to indicate either for or against this conclusion. The records are not similar enough to draw a conclusion as well. UNALTERED.

Pg. 27- Dragkn- "Have bomber, will travel." SHIP NOT ADDED as model type was not specified.
            ibrasteel- NOT ADDED due to possible sarcastic nature. "I will attend with Aurora Idris I never had." Please review for confirmation.
            Methos-  Entry "Miithos" indicates possible misspelling. NOT ADDED due to a Constellation related post he made indicating an owned Connie matching what our records indicate.

Pg. 29- Quinnell- Had a list of ships included in his signature, but did not specify what he would pledge. SHIPS NOT ADDED. Ships were: Constellation, 300i, Freelancer, Hornet, Aurora LX.

Pg. 30- TarCtiC- Also did not specify which ships would be included. SHIPS NOT ADDED. Constellation, Hornet, 315.

Pg 33- Cyphre- NOT ADDED. Said was "down for it," but asking why "called Pitchfork and not something classier like Trident?" Possibly sarcastic in nature. Please review for confirmation.

This concludes my report.
AndyH

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #11

Completed data entry for RCI pages 26-35.

According to my training from working at a museum (habits die hard), whenever someone just said "I'm in," I put 'Not Specified' as their role for accuracy. Feel free to alter this.

The following are my notes:

Pg 26- Entries for Raven and Nickodeemus may be the same person. However there are no posts that this person made to indicate either for or against this conclusion. The records are not similar enough to draw a conclusion as well. UNALTERED.

Pg. 27- Dragkn- "Have bomber, will travel." SHIP NOT ADDED as model type was not specified.
            ibrasteel- NOT ADDED due to possible sarcastic nature. "I will attend with Aurora Idris I never had." Please review for confirmation.
            Methos-  Entry "Miithos" indicates possible misspelling. NOT ADDED due to a Constellation related post he made indicating an owned Connie matching what our records indicate.

Pg. 29- Quinnell- Had a list of ships included in his signature, but did not specify what he would pledge. SHIPS NOT ADDED. Ships were: Constellation, 300i, Freelancer, Hornet, Aurora LX.

Pg. 30- TarCtiC- Also did not specify which ships would be included. SHIPS NOT ADDED. Constellation, Hornet, 315.

Pg 33- Cyphre- NOT ADDED. Said was "down for it," but asking why "called Pitchfork and not something classier like Trident?" Possibly sarcastic in nature. Please review for confirmation.

This concludes my report.
AndyH

Good work, AndyH, and really good work on the notes.

I double checked the issue with Miithos and Methos. They're both separate people participating in OPPF. Go ahead and add them both.

Cyphre is good to go.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #12
I'll take 36 and 40. Get back to you when those are done.

• Andy_H
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • NMC Ambassasdor.
Reply #13
Thanks Benjamin. Methos and Cyphre have been added, and Miithos was already in the system.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #14
Finally finished the first 20, so I'll take the next as well, 41-60

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #15
36-40 complete.

pg. 36 Saark: Is worried about losing ships, but offered Retaliator. Added.
pg. 36 Imrahyl: Added with Gladiator.
pg. 36 Tapantu: Added with no ships.
pg. 36 Leader_One: Offered all owned ships. Used sig list for ships. Added.
pg. 36 J2pc: Added. Unsure of asset commitment.
pg. 36 Zu_Long: Added with no ships.
pg. 36 JackAsh: Indicates positive favor for operation, but no declaration of support. Not Added.
pg. 36 DoomsdayFighter: Added with Retaliator.
pg. 36 ShadowintheDark: Added with Retaliator and Constellation
pg. 36 quilin: Added with Retaliator and 350R.
pg. 36 dalek_sec: Added with Aurora LX
pg. 36 Fermented: Offered to pledge ship only with Beta wipe. Not Added.
pg. 36 Col_Deathclaw: Added with Gladiator.
pg. 37 Comrade135: Added with no ships.
pg. 38 Shadowsniper238: Debatable, but joined the discussion for planning the Op. Added.
pg. 38 Failsafe_au: Added with no ships
pg. 38 Spooner: Debatable, but joined the discussion for planning the Op. Added.
pg. 38 Kyls1x: Added with Constellation.
pg. 38 Crazy9000: Debatable, but joined the discussion for planning the Op. Added.
pg. 38 MrMustard: Added with no ships
pg. 39 GeneralDrewski: Added with Aurora LN
pg. 39 GermoDante8: Added with generic Hornet
pg. 39 LeviathanActual: Already on list, but I need to get in contact with him for his unit info. Contacted.
pg. 39 Qayos: Added with 325a.
pg. 39 Kugelfisch: Added as crew.
pg. 39 PoisonTaco: Added with no ship specified. Need to contact for unit Info. Contacted.
pg. 39 LupusV: Added with no ships.
pg. 39 Erad_Faber: Added with Retaliator, Hornet, and 325ix2.
pg. 39 Nargis: Added with no ships.
pg. 39 Altehon: Added with no ships.
pg. 39 Kenny_Jones: Kenny[GW] changed to Kenny_Jones.
pg. 40 mac-murphy: Mac Murphy changed to mac-murphy.
pg. 40 Daethon: Added with Retaliator.
pg. 40 Freelance-Spy: Added with Retaliator.
pg. 40 flashbackflip: Added with no ships.
pg. 40 Trapjaw: Added with no ships.
pg. 40 NaughtyDutchman: Added with Constellation.
pg. 40 swonnr: Added with Retaliator.

Edited. Contact with organizations reached.
  • Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:22:04 AM by Benjamin the Rogue

Reply #16
61 to 70 are complete

Added
Cochrane
Super_Sand
wolfpup118
copa
brutepwnr
Balsagna
Mogeley
dandoo
tsunami049
Scorch44
Knightofold
Bacheezi
briguy168
Infinity_Chasm
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:00:12 PM by sailor67
Pitchfork Belongs to all of us

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #17
I'll take 71-80. Might take a little bit, I'm still working on the OPPF merchandise project, and the letter project. Going slow on them both.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #18
Pages 71-80 are complete. Report is pending.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #19
I'll take the next ten, 81-90.  Still working on my last batch.

Reply #20
I suggest you guys take down the names of any Operation Trident people who post on our thread.

• Ratu
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #21
Good idea. I wonder if we could hire some pirates to keep OT at a low level of development through harassement and suchlike?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #22
They're hardly developing as it is. Giving them attention will only increase the challenge for them, which is something they thrive on. Just ignore them, and they'll get bored and float away, likely forgetting about OPPF in the long run anyways.

I've done a lot of searching on the Googles and I've found tons of people talking about OPPF, and almost no one talking about OPT. The thing I find more concerning are the people talking about pirating OPPF because they, for some reason, think it's going to be full of Carebears and we won't be able to fight back against them looting and pillaging. Don't ask me why they think Carebears would make up a movement of players hell-bent on throwing themselves to a glorious and fiery death in Vanduul space. But we should keep an eye out for them.

Case in point, the group Failheap Challenge. Their discussion is a mixed bag of people who want to participate, those who want to infiltrate and grief, and those that just want to attack everyone on their way to the event. Those types of groups will probably be more of a problem than any official thing like OPT. Just have to keep our ears to the ground for that sort of talk.
  • Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:11:19 AM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #23
THIS REPORT IS RENDERED OBSOLETE BY A THREAD MERGER. See next page for new report.

39 Added. 1 Changed. 2 Not Added. 5 are Debatable.

pg. 71 spacerogue - Added with no ships.
pg. 73 Deiser00 - Added with no ships.
pg. 73 Bajsbredvid - Expresses interest in only personal salvage. Not Added.
pg. 73 bzerker - Changed Bzerker01 to bzerker.
pg. 74 Orion11b - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 74 thepackett - Added with no ships.
pg. 74 ConsortCzar - Added with no ships.
pg. 74 Iron-Tarkus - Debatable, but Added with ships from signature.
pg. 75 Kermut - Added with generic Hornet.
pg. 75 Cymelion - Added with ships from signature.
pg. 75 Xarteros - Added with no ships. Offered aid of the Ardenoth Coalition.
pg. 75 Phobos_Productions - Added with no ships.
pg. 75 bombspy - Debatable, but added with no ships.
pg. 75 DarkMyth7 - Added with no ships.
pg. 76 Volleyjoens - Added with F7C-M
pg. 76 grandmasterporkchop - Added with no ships.
pg. 76 dtm7817 - Added with no ships.
pg. 76 Marek - Added with no ships.
pg. 76 The_Real_Greaven - Added with ships in signature.
pg. 77 Wingtips - Added with Constellation and Retaliator.
pg. 77 MrStarkiller1100 - Added with Avenger.
pg. 77 Gherks42 - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 78 H_Terrachova - Added with ships in signature.
pg. 78 Strobe - Added with no Ships.
pg. 78 newtis - Added with Avenger.
pg. 78 Romman - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 78 Alex77 - Added with guild information but no ships.
pg. 78 Vemaster - Added with no ships.
pg. 78 Operator-J - Added with no ships.
pg. 78 reisser - Added with no ships.
pg. 78 Simian - Added with no ships.
pg. 79 Shinjitama - Added with no ships. Ships offered are made of up a contingent.
pg. 79 gonk - Added with no ships.
pg. 79 Velocirapture - Added with no ships.
pg. 79 Felis_Clepta - Added with no ships.
pg. 79 canpy30 - Added with 300i.
pg. 79 Backblaster - Added with no ships.
pg. 80 SaivostRast - Added with no ships.
pg. 80 Le_Krang - Part of Operation Clusterfrack. Not Added.
pg. 80 TouwaErio - Added with SAR Constellation.
pg. 80 Lacerate - Added with no ships, but need to contact about organization support.
pg. 80 stopper - Added with Retaliator.
  • Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:02:44 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #24
Hey Ben, looked through some of those names, and for me they came up on pages 76-86.  Not sure if we see the forums differently.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #25
I'll take a look, though we shouldn't be seeing them any differently. I was being pretty careful about cross-checking my numbers, like the page, as I was progressing.
  • Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:27:09 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #26
Ok, I was raging because somehow my page numbers were either off by +4 or +5. So things on I had marked down on page 74 were showing up on page 78 or 79. I was raging at my screw ups, wondering how it could have happened. I remember double checking the page number every time a wrote it down on my notepad, when I came across this.

Felis_Clepta ok, so it seems I am 79+ pages late to this party.....
but I can not pass up this... target rich environment.

See you there....

I had her marked down on page 79 on my notepad as well as what she said in the comment. But I found this comment on page 84. Five pages up. Just like the problem I'm seeing elsewhere.

What the actual fuck is going on?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #27
New Report is complete. I think another thread got rolled into the main OP thread. The previous report is null. This is the finalized report. As you can see, the merger has cause some shift by 5 pages.

45 Added. 2 Changed. 6 Not Added. 8 are Debatable. 1 Watchlist.

pg. 71 spacerogue - Added with no ships.
pg. 73 Bajsbredvid - Expresses interest in only personal salvage. Not Added.
pg. 74 Ghostsuit - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 74 CaptainRocker - More interested in doing personal salvage operations. Not Added.
pg. 74 Thundercat710 - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 74 Isitope - Vanduul sympathizer. Not Added.
pg. 74 Elfwyn - Added with no ships.
pg. 74 Prevacator - Negative Nancy. Not Added.
pg. 74 TheForceWithin Is already on our list, but is more interested in personal profit from salvage. Watch List.
pg. 75 6AnimalMother9 - Changed Animal Mother to 6AnimalMother9. Already signed up, but also committing to OP Clusterfrack.
pg. 75 Gray-Ghost - Added with no ships.
pg. 75 TheLastStarfighter - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg. 76 eurowarrior - Added with no ships.
pg. 76 SE_Apocalypse - Claims the desire to shoot both Vanduul and Forkers. Not Added.
pg. 77 Deiser00 - Added with no ships.
pg. 77 bzerker - Changed Bzerker01 to bzerker.
pg. 77 Orion11b - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 77 thepackett - Added with no ships.
pg. 78 ConsortCzar - Added with no ships.
pg. 78 Iron-Tarkus - Debatable, but Added with ships from signature.
pg. 79 Kermut - Added with generic Hornet.
pg. 79 Cymelion - Added with ships from signature.
pg. 79 Xarteros - Added with no ships. Offered aid of the Ardenoth Coalition.
pg. 79 Phobos_Productions - Added with no ships.
pg. 75 bombspy - Debatable, but added with no ships.
pg. 80 DarkMyth7 - Added with no ships.
pg. 80 Volleyjoens - Added with F7C-M
pg. 80 grandmasterporkchop - Added with no ships.
pg. 80 dtm7817 - Added with no ships.
pg. 80 Marek - Added with no ships.
pg. 81 The_Real_Greaven - Added with ships in signature.
pg. 81 Wingtips - Added with Constellation and Retaliator.
pg. 82 MrStarkiller1100 - Added with Avenger.
pg. 82 Gherks42 - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 82 H_Terrachova - Added with ships in signature.
pg. 82 Strobe - Added with no Ships.
pg. 82 newtis - Added with Avenger.
pg. 82 Romman - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg. 83 Alex77 - Added with guild information but no ships.
pg. 83 Vemaster - Added with no ships.
pg. 83 Operator-J - Added with no ships.
pg. 83 reisser - Added with no ships.
pg. 83 Simian - Added with no ships.
pg. 83 Shinjitama - Added with no ships. Ships offered are made of up a contingent.
pg. 83 gonk - Added with no ships.
pg. 83 Velocirapture - Added with no ships.
pg. 84 Felis_Clepta - Added with no ships.
pg. 84 canpy30 - Added with 300i.
pg. 84 Backblaster - Added with no ships.
pg. 85 SaivostRast - Added with no ships.
pg. 85 Le_Krang - Part of Operation Clusterfrack. Not Added.
pg. 85 TouwaErio - Added with SAR Constellation.
pg. 85 Lacerate - Added with no ships, but need to contact about organization support.
pg. 85 stopper - Added with Retaliator.
  • Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:48:56 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #28
Glad that got sorted out, thanks for all your hard work!  I'll extend my latest range to page 95.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #29
No problem. A right pain in the rear end though. Hopefully we don't get any more of those happening.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #30
Done up to page 95.  I'll take 96-106 next.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #31
I might do some work over the holiday if I have time. I'll take 107-115 for now. I'll post them when I've done.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #32
Whew, now that the holidays are over I can get back to this.  Taking the next 20, 116-135.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #33
Added = 21

pg 107 ROG_Kell - Added with Super Hornet.
pg 107 Anda_Shealladh - Added with Super Hornet, Gladiator, and Retaliator.
pg 107 starkilleradams - Added with no ships.
pg 107 Vinyl - Added with no ships.
pg 108 R4Z0R - Added with no ships. Listed ships mixed with another volunteer's.
pg 108 Gfive - Added with no ships.
pg 108 HotE - Added with one Standard Aurora and one Legionnaire Aurora.
pg 109 Ectic - Added with Constellation, Retaliator, Super Hornet, and 350R
pg 109 MrPersians - Added with no ships.
pg 109 Intake - Added with no ships.
pg 109 Tegrin - Added with no ships.
pg 110 Nexus301 - Added with no ships.
pg 111 Duke-peacemaker - Added with no ships.
pg 111 PhuzzyPhallus - Added with no ships.
pg 112 Legba - Added with no ships.
pg 112 Sevon07 - Added with a Constellation.
pg 113 Nikita - Added with no ships.
pg 114 TheDeadlyKenny - Added with a Freelancer.
pg 114 uHu - Added with a 325a.
pg 115 NineBucks - Added with no ships.
pg 115 Fuse404 - Added with no ships.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #34
I'll take 136-145.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #35
Report for 136-145 is ready.

34 Added. 1 Modified. 5 Debatable. 1 Watchlist.

pg 136 DonaldDavis - Added with no ships.
pg 136 Rocket_Jockey - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 136 x-ion - Added with an Aurora LX. Looking for crew slots.
pg 137 validusra - Added with no ships.
pg 138 gohan4 - Added with no ships.
pg 138 Ultimate_Tobi - Added with an Aurora.
pg 138 D1ZZY - Added with a Freelancer.
pg 138 eldon - Added with an Aurora.
pg 139 Gol3m - Added with a Retaliator.
pg 140 Gunnisson - Added with no ships.
pg 140 IAoVI - Added with a Constellation and Super Hornet.
pg 140 kiithwarrior - Added with a Super Hornet.
pg 141 joshuasopko - Added with no ships.
pg 141 FatSoDa - Added with Aurora LN, 315P, Freelancer, Hornet Ghost.
pg 141 SpacemanSpif - Debatable. And questionable. Added with no ships.
pg 141 Wyck - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 141 Pinworm - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 142 Lysan - Ship list Modified to include Constellation, Retaliator, Starfarer.
pg 142 stumpinaut - Added with Starfarer.
pg 142 The_Marauder - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 142 HighTimes - Added with 325a.
pg 142 coriakin - Added with no ships.
pg 143 Afghanicus - Added with no ships. Member of Black Templars.
pg 144 Karred - Added with no ships.
pg 144 Cadimus - Added with Scythe.
pg 145 Skeletonus - Added with no ships.
pg 145 Creo - Added with no ships.
pg 145 Strenklo - Added with no ships.
pg 145 SirAmikVase - Added with no ships.
pg 145 Shifty_py - Added with no ships.
pg 145 Kevalin - Added with no ships.
pg 145 RoiDanton - Added with no ships.
pg 145 Cortoon - Added with a Retaliator.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #36
Done up through 135, taking 146-165.  Only 40 pages to go!

Then we will be on to messaging people -_- Ugh

Also, I gave SpacemanSpif the 'Salvage' tag

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #37
Yeah, sounds good about that tag, though he doesn't seem the type to want to share.

Hopefully we can figure out something easier to do for the messaging that doing this individually. Our hands will be bloody stumps by the time we get down with that otherwise.

And I haven't had a chance to congratulate you on the 10 for the Chairman question yet. I was pretty shocked when I recognized the name from question number 10! Congrates, Sketch.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #38
Thanks!  I am hoping that the organization feature (once multiple orgs are allowed per player) will make tracking and communication easier.  If we have to message by the list, I will have a template written up that will just be a matter of copy, paste, fill in the blanks.  Should make it at least a little easier.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #39
That's good to hear. The closest I've ever had to anything like this was doing a recall roster for my squadron, and even then I was only dealing with 50 people.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #40
Also, I guess I'll take 166-175.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #41
The report covering pages 166 to 175 is ready.

38 Added. 5 Debatable. 5 Not added. 2 Watchlist.

pg 166 submarine - Debatable. Not added.
pg 166 Kriegson - Added with no ships.
pg 166 AkiraHui - Debatable, but Added with no ships.
pg 166 VanTyr - Added with an Avenger.
pg 167 Albuquerque - Added with no ships. Tagged as a member of Armada Lusitana, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 167 Kiran - Added with an Avenger, Constellation, and generic Hornet.
pg 168 Mijolnir - Added with no ships.
pg 168 MilanFIN - Added with an Aurora and a Freelancer.
pg 168 PenquinTech - Added, but not yet a backer.
pg 168 Eviljoul - Added with no ships.
pg 168 Rhapsody - Added with a Constellation.
pg 168 Bedlem - Added with an Avenger.
pg 169 Viperswhip - Added with no ships.
pg 169 Va1en - Added with a Freelancer.
pg 169 Z_e_N - Added with an Aurora, a Constellation, and a Cutlass.
pg 169 LuxAngel7 - Added with no ships. Updated with a Constellation.
pg 170 Tanakilsha - Added with no ships.
pg 170 Wldstr - Added with a Constellation.
pg 170 Ori42 - Wants help overthrowing the UEE. Not added.
pg 170 Demfels - Declared no interest in aiding OPPF. Interested only in looting wrecks. Not added.
pg 170 Bigbadabum - Added with Super Hornet, Cutless, Caterpillar, Retaliator, Constellation, Merchantman, and Idris.
pg 171 Czypher - Added with a LN Aurora, Constellation, Cutlass, M50, Super Hornet, and a Xi'an Scout.
pg 171 Neolis - Added with a Cutlass.
pg 172 Mo_BigDamnHero - Debatable. Expresses interest in our missing parts. Not added.
pg 172 Beta_Ray - Added with no ships.
pg 172 RocketTurtle - Added with no ships.
pg 172 cyberir - Added with no ships. Tagged as Terran Colonial Forces, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 173 Ioneth - Added with no ships.
pg 174 Prosper0 - Added with a Constellation.
pg 174 GCrane - Added with no ships.
pg 174 Wolf_The_Lone - Added with no ships.
pg 174 Saipian - Added with no ships.
pg 174 Kalamari - Debatable. Not added.
pg 174 Low88 - Added with no ships.
pg 174 Admech - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 174 Gomulee - Added with no ships. Tagged as Kvasir Interplanetary, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 175 Rogend - Added with no ships.
pg 175 instantshadow - Added with no ships.
pg 175 Vavoom - Added with no ships.
pg 175 argoth1983 - Added with an Avenger.
pg 175 NARCoMAN - Added with no ships.
pg 175 AdzAdama - Added with a Super Hornet.
pg 175 Apophos - Added with no ships.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #42
I'll take 176-185. I think I might get it done by tonight.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #43
The report for pages 176-185 is ready.

Added - 32 Debatable - 3 Not Added - 3 Modified - 5

pg 176 bobbingthefred - Added with a Freelancer.
pg 176 Deathtrap - Debatable. Not Added.
pg 176 Smokescreen - Added with no ships.
pg 176 Dr_Rick_Marshall - Added with 2 325a's, 1 Constellation, 2 Freelancers and 2 generic Hornets. Tagged as Ranger Society, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 176 teq3dw - Added with no ships.
pg 177 Podster - Added with no ships.  Tagged as Independent Exploration Conglomerate, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 177 Pathagarus - Role Modified to include recon.
pg 177 WildRican - Role Modified to include pilot, aggressor squadron volunteer.
pg 177 Exsol - Added with no ships.
pg 177 Cpt_Jennings - Added with no ships.
pg 177 Loinsworth - Only wants to observe. Not Added.
pg 178 Pride - Added with no ships.
pg 178 Gitzoid - Added with a Constellation.
pg 178 wo_kelly - Added with a 325a. Unsure about ship type.
pg 179 Lokai23 - Added with an Aurora ES.
pg 179 Vixith - Added with no ships.
pg 179 MooseOnDaLoose - Added with a Constellation.
pg 179 Deathord - Added with a Cutlass.
pg 180 StarGift - Added with a 325a
pg 180 Nyrmala - Added with an Aurora LN.
pg 180 Aussilightning - Modified Relevant Links to include Dads Online Army RSI link.
pg 180 IWTRR - Added with an Aurora LN.
pg 180 TheCilleman - Added with no ships.
pg 180 J117 - Added with a Hornet Ghost and an Avenger.
pg 180 MoreBoomBoom - Ships Modified to include a generic Hornet and a Gladiator.
pg 181 EvilTwinn - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 181 Xlar_Kenziv - Added with a Super Hornet.
pg 182 Starkiller1 - Still considering. Not Added.
pg 183 zeboo - Added with 300i.
pg 183 Grue - Added with an Aurora LX and a M50.
pg 183 Niles - Added with a 325a, an Avenger, an Aurora LN, and an Aurora LX.
pg 184 Obe_Guile - Added with no ships. Tagged as Legendary Kilr's, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 184 zirlo - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 184 Agent_B - Added with no ships.
pg 184 Downgrade - Modified to recognize Grey Skies Services decleration of support.
pg 184 Maul218 - Added with no ships. Tagged as 633 Squadron, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 185 Dylan0101 - Added with an Aurora LN.
pg 185 Mekanikol - Added with no ships.
pg 185 Ohdread - Added with a Constellation.
pg 185 Toadster - Added with a Constellation.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #44
I'm going to do the five pages of Lone Wolfs and Small Team Contact Thread when we're done with the main thread. I'm just putting this here now to remind myself later when we finish catching up.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/64217/invading-vanduul-space-pitchfork-lone-wolfs-and-small-team-contact-thread/p1

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #45
Hey, ArbitrarySketch, there's someone listed on the Roster named Viking with over a hundred ships. I'm pretty sure that that is an Organization, and not a person. There's a group with the same name in contact with the Skjaldborg, and I think that's them.

Reply #46

Hey, ArbitrarySketch, there's someone listed on the Roster named Viking with over a hundred ships. I'm pretty sure that that is an Organization, and not a person. There's a group with the same name in contact with the Skjaldborg, and I think that's them.

No, that's a single person; at least so long as it's the same viking.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #47
Oh crap, you're right. I must have typed out Vikings when I did the search or something last night.

Hot damn, that's a lot of ships.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #48
Also, I guess I'm taking 186-195.

Reply #49

Hot damn, that's a lot of ships.

Yeah, if I remember right he was the second person to get the completionist pack after it was created for Radd.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #50
Report for pages 186-195 completed.

Added - 27 Debatable - 5  Modified - 9 Watchlist - 1

pg 186 Hatemonger721 - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 187 Auraria - Added with an Avenger. Tagged as Brotherhood of Dyalis, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 187 kylemeik - Added with an Aurora MR.
pg 187 MadMercilessMongrel - Modified to include Church of the Holy Viscera information.
pg 187 Nightrider - Modified to include The Pantless information.
pg 187 RPGeesus - Modified to include Quantum Serendipity information.
pg 188 AshRaven - Modified to include Browncoats and Independents information.
pg 188 Zensige - Modified to include Boosh Industries information.
pg 188 Schmitski - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 188 rebornshadow - Modified to include Orion Shadow Guards information.
pg 188 Aru_Azif - Added with no ships.
pg 189 FxD - Added with no ships.
pg 189 Demigod - Modified to include Stygian Eclipse information.
pg 189 Wodan - Added with no ships. Tagged as Carrier Strike Group 3, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 190 Rennek - Added with a 325a and a Constellation.
pg 190 Squid3177 - Added with no ships. Tagged as Distant, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 190 NIM7 - Added with a Hornet Tracker.
pg 190 LT19Alpha - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 190 Deathtrap - Very Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 190 Riddick86 - Added with a Constellation.
pg 190 Ori42 - Added with no ships.
pg 191 Flashback - Modified to include Temple of the Holy Cannabis information.
pg 191 PacotheFriendlyTaco - Debatable. Added with no ships.
pg 191 Saber_tec - Added with no ships.
pg 191 Gerwindle - Added with no ships.
pg 191 Colin_Mg - Added with no ships.
pg 191 DH-Flare - Added with a 315p.
pg 192 KevinW - Added with a Cutlass.
pg 192 k0bayashi - Modified to include The Flying Circus Squadron information.
pg 193 Maxo - Added as crew with no ships.
pg 193 Andgar - Added with no ships. Tagged as Forsaken Gamers, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 194 DangerousCouch - Added with no ships. Tagged as Dogenization Inc, since he declared their intent to join.
pg 194 blue781 - Added with a Constellation and a generic Hornet.
pg 194 Ashrah - Added with Retaliator, Constellation, Gladiator, and two generic Hornets.
pg 195 n4ked - Added with no ships.
pg 195 Unknown_Pwn - Added with no ships. Tagged as Giant Space Amoeba, since he declared their intent to join.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #51
I overshot, and figured I'd might as well finish catching us up to the present. So here is the report for 196 to 198.

Added - 8 Not Added - 1 Organization

pg 197 ICE8426 - Added with no ships.
pg 197 momcaman - Added with a Constellation, a generic Hornet, and a 325a. Did Not Add the PlazTech organization, as it is not yet confirmed.
pg 197 Kerrus - Added with no ships.
pg 198 Dacrim - Added with no ships.
pg 198 Smokehead - Added with no ships.
pg 198 HawaiianThor - Added with no ships.
pg 198 Rekkon - Added with no ships.
pg 198 lostangel - Added with no ships.
  • Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:44:49 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #52
For the Organization side, I've Added the 6 following organizations to the list.

Distant - Added, only lacking POC and Roleplay status.
Temple of the Holy Cannabis - Added with all info.
The Flying Circus Squadron - Added, only lacking POC and Roleplay status.
Forsaken Gamers - Added, only lacking POC and Roleplay status.
Dogenization Inc - Added, only lacking POC and Roleplay status.
Giant Space Amoeba - Added with all info.

I've modified all Organization's player count with the information available on their RSI site. I didn't edit the ones that had already been there save Boosh Industries, which I increased from 5 to 6.

I am currently adding the Spectrum IDs and RSI Site Addresses of all organizations to reflect the two new rows I have added to the list.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #53
My eyeballs are too fried to continue. I'll get back to work on this another day.

Reply #54
You're a champ, Benjamin! I really appreciate your work, and I know everyone else does, too!

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #55

I'm going to do the five pages of Lone Wolfs and Small Team Contact Thread when we're done with the main thread. I'm just putting this here now to remind myself later when we finish catching up.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/64217/invading-vanduul-space-pitchfork-lone-wolfs-and-small-team-contact-thread/p1
No need, I've been keeping up with the lone wolves, small groups, ship count, and subscriber forums threads.  Thanks for all your help!  You have been amazing!

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #56

No need, I've been keeping up with the lone wolves, small groups, ship count, and subscriber forums threads.  Thanks for all your help!  You have been amazing!

Oh man, I'm so glad to hear that. I didn't even think about subscriber threads.

Thanks, guys, I appreciate your kind words.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #57
Also, I am not touching the Organizations tab.  That can be all yours to do with what you want.  My focus is the individuals and ships.

Part of my plan for organizations was to have a list of members and their individual contributions to the cause submitted, which would help with populating the list accurately and confirming each organization's combined contributions (A guild leader who says they lead a 300 member guild does not guarantee all 300 are active and interested).  This whole thing is about confirmed assets, as opposed to estimated or speculated.  Would it be possible to query the org leaders for such lists?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #58
I've updated all of the publicly available information for all of the organizations that I could successfully find on Spectrum. I'll leave the unit size alone, and let them declare how many members their bringing. They can also update anything else as well.
  • Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:35:52 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #59
I've done some work on the Organization sheet. I've alphabetized them by organization name, and any organization that only has 1 member as of right now I have designated that sole member as the point of contact with all of their relevant data. Any organization that did not have its RSI address added, I included. Which was almost all of them. I also changed any organizations name to reflect their name on the RSI site.

Report is as follows.

Added - 4 Updated - 18 Modified - 3

1st Royal Aerospace Squadron - Updated POC and Alt POC contact information.
Aces High - Updated POC contact information.
Agents of the Xanthous Emblem - Updated POC and Alt POC contact information. Modified name to Allied eXecutive Endeavors to reflect change.
Black Templars - Updated POC contact information, Roleplay status.
Blue Sun Reclamation - Updated POC . Modified Member numbers from 6 to 5.
Dads Online Army - Updated Roleplay status.
Digital Revolution Confederation - Updated POC contact information.
Distant - Updated Roleplay status.
Dogenization Inc - Updated Roleplay status.
Exotechnology Corporation - Updated POC contact information.
Giant Space Amoeba - Added POC contact information.
Grey Skies Services - Added POC contact information.
Harkort Logistik GmbH - Updated POC contact information.
L.A.M.P. - Updated POC and Alt POC contact information.
Quantum Serendipity - Updated POC contact information.
Ranger Society - Updated POC contact information.
Synergy Community - Corrected and Updated POC contact information. Glacier was placed in the wrong organization.
Synergy Corporation - Added POC contact information.
Temple of the Holy Cannabis - Updated POC contact information, Roleplay status.
The Flying Circus - Updated POC contact information.
The Skjaldborg - Added POC and Alt POC contact information.
Underworld Knights - Updated POC and Alt POC contact information.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #60
Our graphs were maxing out, so I updated them.

Reply #61
If I get some spare time, would it be helpful if I went through these handles and see what guilds everyone is in? That could help us get a more accurate count, because we could do some spreadsheet wizardry to add together everyone in guilds that are fully committed, and not count people who signed up on their own twice.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #62
I think we should only worry about the people who are in guilds that have officially declared support for OPPF. Some people have come in as freelance because their organization isn't officially participating. I think we shouldn't include the org's name on anything official unless they declare themselves.

But that is a good idea. So if you want to hunt down the people in those orgs who are part of the mess, go for it. Be a lot of work though.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #63
I was making corrections to Organization names on the roster when I came across a big space. I thought, who the hell is this asshole taking up so much space on the roster? Then I saw it was my name. Haha, oops. Maybe I am doing too much.

Reply #64
LOL

Anyway I figure a lot of people are in orgs but don't say anything, or joined OP before they officially joined an org. I get what you mean by only worrying about people who have already joined a guild, but I'm thinking that going through the officially-declared, bigger guilds' member lists won't be any easier. And it'd be easier to go through the un-aligned members than it would be to go through each of the guilds, when trying to update the list.

I guess what I am saying is, do you think anyone would be offended if I did that (looked at their profile, copied down their guild)? :-P I'd also have to insert two or three columns.
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:09:29 PM by Knightcrawler

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #65
We can try it. Worst case scenario, we just remove the data if asked.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #66
Finishing up to 165, then working on keeping up with the end of the thread.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #67
Ok. I was letting it grow for a little bit, but then I had some hospital appointments this week, and have been kind of low energy. Probably will be for a couple of more days at least. I have to start getting after all of the Organization POCs and make them update the Organization lists with basic information. I'll probably do that next week.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #68
Added one organization and Modified another.

Borderworld Trading & Mining - Added with all information.
Auxilium Search & Rescue - Modified name to more accurately reflect RSI title.

Removed duplicates and corrected some names.

Removed old EvilTwinn entry on the roster, as a more updated version of that account has been added. Oh, gods, I'm actually recognizing names of people who are already on there...

Removed duplicate Wherder_Fugawi entry from roster.

Silvo63 modified to Silvo. Duplicate Silvo removed from roster.

Sevon-07 modified to Sevon07. Duplicate Sevon07 removed from roster.

Duplicate Pack-master removed.

Cypher-Proxy modified to CypherProxy. Duplicate CypherProxy removed from roster.

aevans1[Marksman] modified to aevans1

Alright, I'm done meddling with the roster side. I'll work on the Organization List from now on.
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:32:15 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #69
I've gotten the thread updated through the end as of today.  I'll keep up with individuals from here if you want to keep up with the organizations tab, Ben

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #70
Ok. I'll work on them then. I did make some changes just now, and edited my above post.
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:32:46 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #71
ACES - POC added with info. Official participating numbers added from Roster Count.
DIONYSUS - Added

So here is what my workload looks like right now. I have to get in contact with all of these people about their Organizations info, or for others, if their organization is officially participating or not. And yet for others, figuring out who they are or what organization they're actually in.

Just collected all of this to work on ended up causing me to work right into my birthday before I'd realized how much time it was. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this task before I leave. ArbitrarySketch, if I do a giant message conference with the Organization POCs, I'll include you in it. If I'm gone when people have any questions, I'll be include in my message they can direct them to you until I get back, if you don't have an issue with that.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Contact for Organization Updates: (31) Good is updated, (88) Need requires POC attention on Organization Roster tab.

Good - 1st Royal Aerospace Squadron - Mr_Everything, SamuraiTrader
Good - 45th Flying Tigers - Canesman
Need - 47th Legion - Cavadus
Need - 57th Squadron - Carth
Need - 633 Squadron - Maul218
Good - Aces High - Jonais
Good - Allied eXecutive Endeavors - Grey-Beard
Need - Applied Space-Faring & Logistics - Shawshank
Need - Armada Lusitana - Albuquerque
Need - ARMD Corp (Oceanic) - Soap
Good - Association of Capitalists, Explorers, and Soldiers - Cheshire
Need - Aurora Australis - Barn
Good - Auxillium Search & Rescue - Deviss
Good - Black Templars - GreenLight
Need - Black Templars Crusade Fleet - Afghanicus
Need - Bloodclaw Pack - think85
Good - Blue Sun Reclamation - agarKyramud, Eximius
Need - Boosh Industries - Zensige
Good - Borderworld Trading & Mining - Ivenho
Need - Brotherhood of Dyalis - Auraria
Need - Brotherhood of Zaan - Teh-Emprah
Need - Brown Coats - Matthew_Davis, TheOptimist
Good - Browncoats and Independents - Daedalus, AshRaven
Need - Cappellan Confederation - Zefninja
Need - Carrier Strike Group 3 - Wodan
Need - Carus Mining - korlor_abysswalker
Need - Church of the Holy Viscera - MadMercilessMongrel
Good - Colonial Moving Ltd. a.k.a. the Colonial Movers - MPaalman
Need - Colonial Union of New Yorkshire - Count_of_Undolpho
Need - Corpo Rosso - Aspid
Need - Combined Task Force 152 - Commander Deathcall (OPPF Account)
Need - Cossack Legion : Private Military Corps - Stryker
Need - Dads Online Army - Aussilightning
Need - Darkspace Tactical Assault Core - ssthehunter
Need - Darkstar Allience - Ratu
Need - Darkstar Squadron - DonaldDavis
Need - Deep Space Brotherhood - Alex77
Need - DigiRev - NuclearNarwhal
Good - Digital Revolution Confederation - DMJ654
Good - DIONYSUS - Bad_sport
Need - Distant - Squid3177
Need - Dogenization Inc - DangerousCouch
Need - East Indian Trading Company - Vilsu
Need - Emissaries - Pandas
Need - Executive Justice - LCplBuege
Good - Exotechnology Corporation - Schreiber
Need - Failed Diplomacy - Nachtulf
Need - Forsaken Gamers - Andgar
Good - Giant Space Amoeba - Unknown_Pwn
Need - GOAT EXPORTS INCOPORATED - Datsun
Need - Goldwing - Kenny_Jones
Good - Grey Skies Services - Downgrade
Good - Harkort Logistik GmbH - MaWo
Need - Heralds of Hector - PanzerBlitz
Need - Independent Exploration Conglomerate - YoYo-Pete, dandoo
Need - Intersting - bendram-harm
Need - Ira autem est Venatus - MausGMR
Need - Joint Task Force - Hobbes
Need - K&K Galactic Inc. - D_Kane, TaikiKurosawa
Need - Kvasir Interplanetary - Gomulee
Good - L.A.M.P. - Vallarian
Need - Laika's Eyes Squadron - Sevon07
Need - Las Chicas Perdidas - Captian_Nemo
Need - Legendary Kilr's - Obe_Guile
Good - Légion Étrangère - ManaaniWanderer
Need - Loss Management - akito3379
Need - Lucky 13 - Muff1n
Need - Magellanic Corporation - Kelder
Need - M.E.R.C. Corporation - Fireball
Need - Magellanic Corporation - Kelder
Good - NMC - Andy_H
Need - North American Task Force - JackDaniels
Need - Orion Order - Kiffin
Need - Orion Shadow Guards - rebornshadow
Need - Outcasts - Corpse
Good - OVERLOOK - MayflowerUS
Need - P.I.N.G.A.S. - Mordhau5, Nocturnal7x
Need - Pagan - Halfmad
Need - Pariahs - zterrans
Need - Part-Time Heroes - PoisonTaco
Good - Quantum Serendipity - RPGeesus
Good - Ranger Society - Dr_Rick_Marshall
Need - Red Eye Syndicate - Lain_Legoli
Need - Redback Company - AdmlBaconStraps
Need - Retaliator Racket Bomber Squadron - ????
Need - Right To Rule - Sceiren
Need - Ring of Destiny - Kismet_RingofDestiny
Need - Rising Dradis Echoes - Dyanoi, Thefirelord
Need - Rogue Squadron - Arcc
Need - S.H.B. - Bembeltier
Need - Sons of Hermes - ????
Need - Special Operations Command Australia - bharker
Need - Stark Industries - DinoSore
Need - Storkuken & Co Inc. - qew
Need - Stygian Eclipse - Demigod
Good - Synergy Community - Gidian
Good - Synergy Corporation - Glacier
Good - Temple of the Holy Cannabis - flashback
Need - Terran Colonial Forces - cyberir
Need - The DUSCC Coalition / Coalition of Dusk, for Oceanic Guilds - ????
Good - The Enablers - Renegade-Shank
Need - The Exiled Fleet - Rayce-Kaiser, Saegio
Good - The Flying Circus - MichaelDecker
Good - The Flying Circus Squadron - Baron
Need - The Grumpy Gits - AceRimmer
Need - The Pantless - Nightrider
Need - The Pinkerton Galactic Detective Agency - Urgafurg
Good - The Skjaldborg - Benjamin_the_Rogue, Skwisgaar
Need - The Syndicate Squadron - Lionus_Invictus
Need - UEE NAVY RESERVES - Andy-Hammer
Good - Underworld Knights - Krytek
Need - United Space Confederation - Count_Dante

• Need - United Space Confederation Aerospace Engineering - Landscaper

• Need - United Space Confederation Council of Diplomats - Count_Dante

• Need - United Space Confederation Expeditionary Corps - Quintero

• Need - United Space Confederation Interstellar Commerce - Koados

Need - Volk - Hrusai
Need - Warmachine Gaming - Ech0WhiskeY
Need - Windbourne Highlanders - Kodiak

Need to question about organizations official involvement:

24th Chairborne Unit - JayHawk
441st Sanguine Aquilae - Phoenix_Shadows
Astro Korps - nemo86
BendroCorp - AtomicHawk
Blue Horizon - Rivler
Eridani Light Pony - BrotherSurplice
Gathering Of Tweakers - Kupauw
Ghosts of the Revolution - Sajuukhar
The Independent Exploration Conglomerate - Laconic_Hoplite
Imperium - ????
AUSTRIA - Imperial Starfleet of Austria - Garukor
KindredSpirits - SirAmikVase
Orion Cartel - HorizonAU
The Omicron Fleet - Madmartigan
Onyx Security Consortium - Si1ent_Hunter, RidianSG
PCGC - Noizmaker
Tactical Advance - Gunzz
The Convoy™ - Gazy
Trojan Trolls - Sum_1_Random
Unrepentant - Wherder_Fugawi
Arc Security - Gammablitz
Valinor Aerospace - Tag
North American Task Force - Trooppperr

????
Imperium: Mocar, Cool Breeze - Who are these people?
Does WookieChestHair represent Ryuken or Southern Cross Alliance?
Team Legacy: DeadWay - Who is this person?
Who is The Black Merchant organization?
Does John0Sheppard represent The Black Merchant or ACES?
Does GarryONeill represent The Black Merchant or ACES?
Who is KVet? Who are the TwinStar Corporation?
Does Halfmad represent United Space Confederation or Pagan? Changed info to Pagan. Need to follow up.
Does Hrusai represent United Space Confederation or Volk? Changed info to Volk. Need to follow up.
Is kishywish still a member of United Space Confederation?
Does Count_Dante represent all of the United Space Confederation?
Is Squibbes still a member of United Space Confederation?
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:44:39 AM by Benjamin the Rogue

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #72
I made some color annotations on the roster to help myself track some anomalies. I've got people marked in a light shade of red who I can't find anywhere on RSI, some Orgs marked light blue for people who aren't showing up in them, and light purple for orgs I can't find at all. Not a lot marked right now. I'm still working on a lot of stuff.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #73
Renamed the Roster sheet "Pilots+Ships" to distinguish the roster for individuals from the organizations.  I'm keeping up with individuals from all signup posts on the RSI forums.  My next step is to message all registered pilots that do not have any roles designated or ships pledged.  There are just under 500 of them, so I should be able to handle it on my own with a generic copy+Paste message.

Reply #74
"Please notify me before making any changes to the roster layout or I will revert them"

I did. In order to add all members from fully participating orgs, I wanted to come up with a way to subtract members from one of the FINAL count (which we aren't even currently calculating) who would otherwise be counted twice. For instance, Sailor67 is on the list, but ACES is also on the list as officially participating. If you add their number of members to our roster, you'd have him counted twice. So yeah, I was gonna come up with a way to subtract him once, by subtracting him if he belongs to one of our officially signed-up groups. That's why I added a few columns. One is for the officially-unique org designator. I also added one for the player's profile link because it's harder than you'd think to get there, and it's useful for messaging someone and checking if their org status has changed.

LOL

Anyway I figure a lot of people are in orgs but don't say anything, or joined OP before they officially joined an org. I get what you mean by only worrying about people who have already joined a guild, but I'm thinking that going through the officially-declared, bigger guilds' member lists won't be any easier. And it'd be easier to go through the un-aligned members than it would be to go through each of the guilds, when trying to update the list.

I guess what I am saying is, do you think anyone would be offended if I did that (looked at their profile, copied down their guild)? :-P I'd also have to insert two or three columns.

Also, I think we should have a column for the level of risk people are willing to take. The default should be high, but some players have said they would participate if not for the risk of attacking Tiber or other similar systems (if any exist). "Anything but Tiber" would classify as medium. Some also want minimums of action altogether, but might still be useful in transporting goods. This would classify as low. As mentioned before, the default would be high.
  • Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:48:31 PM by Knightcrawler

Reply #75
So, Sketch, you're not going to revert my work again if I make those changes again, are you...?

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #76

So, Sketch, you're not going to revert my work again if I make those changes again, are you...?
Sorry for that.  Had no idea what I was looking at, but now that I know, please by all means proceed. :)  I'll do what I can right now to restore what was removed without deleting updates since then.

Just keep in mind that that page is for tracking individuals.  Currently, guild pilot counts are not added to the pilot total.  That is only determined by the number of names on the list.  Also, guilds are intended to only be mentioned if they are participating as part of a combined effort with the rest of their organization.
  • Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:30:50 PM by ArbitrarySketch

Reply #77
Yeah, I know that was the original plan. But this is the only way to get an accurate count. There will be people who are in fully-participating orgs who joined OP before joining the org, or joined OP individually despite being in an org, or people might leave orgs after joining and yet still want to participate in OP. For instance, sailor67 is counted toward our total as an individual pilot, despite being a member of ACES and potentially being counted in a group count.

You don't need to trouble yourself to restore what was lost; I intentionally only did a few on the first day.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #78

Yeah, I know that was the original plan. But this is the only way to get an accurate count. There will be people who are in fully-participating orgs who joined OP before joining the org, or joined OP individually despite being in an org, or people might leave orgs after joining and yet still want to participate in OP. For instance, sailor67 is counted toward our total as an individual pilot, despite being a member of ACES and potentially being counted in a group count.

You don't need to trouble yourself to restore what was lost; I intentionally only did a few on the first day.
All right.  If you need anything from me, just let me know!  I'll help in any way I can!

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #79
Ben, do you have the Guild Liaison thread bookmarked?

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #80
Yeah, I've had it book marked, along with a couple of other OPPF related threads. I'm working my way through all of them, and my Skjaldborg requirements as well this week, so I'm getting to each of them in turn.

I'm hopefully going to be all back on track by the beginning of next week.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #81
Can someone let me know what's up with the changes to the Org part of the roster? I don't know who moved it around, or what their organizational philosophy was. I can kind of see it, but I'm not sure. I was going to make a bunch of changes to it, so I wanted their input before I did.

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #82

Can someone let me know what's up with the changes to the Org part of the roster? I don't know who moved it around, or what their organizational philosophy was. I can kind of see it, but I'm not sure. I was going to make a bunch of changes to it, so I wanted their input before I did.
No idea, I leave that part alone.  I consider it fully yours.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #83
I haven't touched it in a month, because of the changes someone made. It looked organized, I just couldn't find out who was doing it. So I've decided I'll start on it since I haven't seen any new changes. But I've got to go to a wedding first this week, and then I'll get to it.
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:48:44 PM by Benjamin the Rogue

• BORK_2
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #84
One or some of us should be able to help with stuff like this, as soon as we get set-up here. We shall do our part to get ready for Pitchfork.

• Viking
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #85

Yeah, if I remember right he was the second person to get the completionist pack after it was created for Radd.

No, I never bought the Completionist package. I don't know for sure about radd, but I think he bought the Wing Commander pack. The first Completionist was Rueben.

BTW, I've reduced the number of ships I'm using for OP now to 8 - an Idris plus 7 Hornets. I may add some more ships later, depending on who joins my little group. Earlier I listed everything I had, but that was before I knew what I would use in this operation.

Master Bacon Maker