Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: PF One Month Old Today  (Read 1348 times) previous topic - next topic

PF One Month Old Today
 Hi

It was one month ago today that I originally posted the idea for Pitchfork it was not even called that then, Ben thought I should commemorate it with a speech (Note to self pay back Ben;))

All kidding aside, he was right. It has been an amazing month. 3388 post on the main thread 76736 reads. The whole OP site, art, video, stories, the support.Last combined count we had ~1500 pilots and over 3600 ships, and that was a few days ago.

Truly amazing and I have you all to thank for it. You have taken the vision and expanded on it, taken the goals to your heart and are executing to them. Taken the strategy and pulled it apart and putting together in a concrete whole. And most importantly you have taken the organizational culture I have proposed we build as your own.

I have no doubt that we will succeed beyond our wildest expectation, and it will be because of your talents, passion and effort.

Thank you 

sailor.

• Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:05:58 PM by sailor67
Pitchfork Belongs to all of us

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: PF One Month Old Today
Reply #1
Sure, blame the rogue!

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for such a level-headed and insightful leader! A toast to sailor67! To his vision, to his honor, and to his hearty space bacon breakfast!

Hiphip, HURRAY!

• Talkyn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #2
DAMN!  I was going to invent some deranged bacon-tini in order to have an appropriate drink to raise for this toast.  My wife's hot-coco will have to do.

Here's to Sailor!  Here's to Operation Pitchfork!  Here's to a Vanduul-free Orion!

• Ratu
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #3
Bacon-tini? I shall have to experiment on this now! XD

Well spoken Sailor and thank you for having this wonderful vision for us to gather behind. If it wasn't for you, none of this would be possible.

Reply #4
There is only one proper way to celebrate this momentous occasion:

Bacon Cake.

• Jonais
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #5
mmm space bacon
Tumbleweeds. A Lone Wolves inspired org.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TUMBLWEEDS

• ps1ho
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #6
thanks for inspiring us to be a part of history, however fictional it may be. Kudos!

• Talkyn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #7
I DEMAND A CENTER PIECE OF THAT CAKE!!

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #8
1500 Pilots, hmmmm... If that is from the main post, I know what my next project shall be!  I have my work cut out for me.  Anywhere else I can be drawing pilot and ship contributions from?

Medals, Ribbons, T-Shirts, Patches, Coins, Pins available!!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List