Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Pitchfork Coin: Rear Image (Read 1852 times) previous topic - next topic

• Jonais
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Pitchfork Coin: Rear Image
What should we use for the image on the back of the coin?
Tumbleweeds. A Lone Wolves inspired org.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TUMBLWEEDS

• Talkyn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: Pitchfork Coin: Rear Image
Reply #1
I'm really for the ruined Armitage, as stated in the main coin thread, however I think it's important we get as much detail as possible into those skeletal buildings.  If it's not going to pan out, then my #2 vote is for Salamander's Vanduul skull.

Both images would be amazing, so I'm not worried about which way it ends up going.

Reply #2
Can you link to the pictures for easy reference?
Icarus_Above

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #3
Yes, you'll want images of each one located in the first post, with their titles. Modify your first post to include those, it'll help everyone out a lot.

I'm going to assume from this vote that we're going off of the basis that the FRONT of the coin will retain the current design, and that this is to only decide the design of one side of the coin?

Reply #4

I'm going to assume from this vote that we're going off of the basis that the FRONT of the coin will retain the current design, and that this is to only decide the design of one side of the coin?

From the main thread there seems to be an assumption that the front will be switched to the crossed pitchforks logo. I'm personally against this for reasons I've stated in the main thread, but that appears to be what people are favoring at the moment.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #5
The crossed pitchfork design is the crest, which is already up in the voting. The pitchfork aimed at stars is the emblem, which is in the current design.

We need to decide both sides, so we'd need all of the options up.

Reply #6
Just started a second poll for the front as I felt that having options for both presented in the same poll would get rather confusing.

http://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=406.0

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #7
It's still kind of confusing, because we're not even sure about the designs being finished that are being offered up for the sides of the coin. The coin itself won't be finished for a while now. We've got time to sort that out later. Right now we're just trying to see how many people are interested in the idea of it.