Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Operation Pitchfork Graph of Ships and people (Read 2017 times) previous topic - next topic

• ssthehunter
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Operation Pitchfork Graph of Ships and people
I made a graph in google docs off of the poll stats.  I'll try to update it every 1-6 hours.  Or every time there's a major change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auq9aPIQzAeIdE11ZU5EX0RSTmJ1MFNGRWFWR3gySmc&usp=sharing
^ Link to google docs there.
It aint pretty.

Re: Operation Pitchfork Graph of Ships and people
Reply #1
Heh, nifty : )

If you're going to do this, I would suggest making sure the website thread is regularly bumped, along with the main Pitchfork operation thread on the RSI forums, so people continue checking this place out as things evolve.

• ssthehunter
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #2
Rodger that Admiral.

EDIT: Incase anyone is wondering, I will refer to Xeriar and Sailor67 as Admiral.
  • Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:28:05 AM by ssthehunter

Reply #3

Heh, nifty : )

If you're going to do this, I would suggest making sure the website thread is regularly bumped, along with the main Pitchfork operation thread on the RSI forums, so people continue checking this place out as things evolve.

Can't you sticky it or something? Or do you mean the RSI website thread?

Reply #4
The RSI Thread - so people are aware of this place. : )

• ssthehunter
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #5

I made a graph in google docs off of the poll stats.  I'll try to update it every 1-6 hours.  Or every time there's a major change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auq9aPIQzAeIdE11ZU5EX0RSTmJ1MFNGRWFWR3gySmc&usp=sharing
^ Link to google docs there.
It aint pretty.

Edit:Updated 10:40am EST 10/18/13

Reply #6
Why not simply build this sheet into the main roster Googdoc?

Then you wouldn't have to update it :)
"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." - Adrian Carton de Wiart

Reply #7
Can't you just link the data in the main rosters headers into graphs? That way it wold keep itself updated?