Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: A Forking Club in game! (Wing Commander package option) (Read 1996 times) previous topic - next topic

• Shank
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
A Forking Club in game! (Wing Commander package option)
This was discussed and it would appear at this time it is not a viable option, since it seems the Mile High Club would only hold about 20 people.

We have left this in incase people want to look it over.

We were randomly throwing out thoughts and Lyt_Speed was asking about if the Wing Commander package was still open and had the club so we could have a club for Forkers after the operation so we could socialize.

Exclusive access to the 1 Million Mile High Club, a private facility that you run in the game.

So the question is, would people be willing to donate towards the Wing Commander package and have Sailor be in control of the Forking Club (name to be picked later), and raffle off all the ships and items to those who donate toware it?

Say every $20 donated counts as 1 entry and each entry can only win 1 item. We can also randomly generate which item goes with what entry. The cost of the package is $10,000.

Oh, and we did not talked to Sailor about this till after this post, so this is not coming from him.

Wing Commander package

Show your support for Star Citizen with this top-of-the-line package. Includes all five pledge ships, a custom Constellation skin, 20,000 UEC Starting Money and exclusive access to the 1 Million Mile High Club, a private facility that you run in the game.

Items that come with it

Starting Money: 20,000 UEC

Electro Skin Hull

Custom Skin

Name your Spaceship

1 Million Mile High Club

Lifetime Insurance (5 ships RSI Aurora MR, Anvil Aerospace Hornet F7C, MISC Freelancer, Origin 300i, and RSI Constellation)

Spaceship-shaped USB Drive

CD of Game Soundtrack

Glossy Fold-up Star Map

5 Spaceship Blueprints

10 Inch Model of Spaceship

Hardback Making-of Star Citizen

Hardback Engineering Manual

Hardback Squadron 42 Manual

A Day with Chris Roberts (This could change) https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//13143-Package-Changes

Beta Access

Alpha Access

Squadron 42 Digital Download

Star Citizen Digital Download

Deluxe Silver Collector's Box

• MattK101
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: A Forking Club in game! (Wing Commander package option)
Reply #1
I'm willing to chip in, but only if the ship custom name is "Cluster Fork"

• Shank
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #2

I'm willing to chip in, but only if the ship custom name is "Cluster Fork"

LOL!

• Lyt Speed
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
Reply #3
Hi Everyone,
I've sent a ticket to RSI to see if we can buy this as a group. Here are the questions I've asked:

A. Does it include a station?
B. Are there enough left that we have enough time to raise the funds so that one of our OB's could purchase one?
C. Is there any way we could purchase one as a group?

PS. Rather than giving away the ships, which could be used as a security force for the station, I would raffle off the physical items.

Here is CIG's reply:
Hi Warren,

The Wing Commander Package is still available by request.

A. It includes the Million Mile High Club, a private club owned by you that you can invite select people to be able to enter (details still being worked out).

B. Yes

C. That would be up to you, if you all want to take responsibility for it if anything happens and someone wants their money back, etc. The way to do that would be to have people gift packages to one account and then melt the packs into credit for the Package.

Best,
Chelsea
html

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #4
Hmmm, still don't know how many people we can cram into it. Or any other details really. Worst case scenario, we find out you can only have a select few people who are even allowed to go into it, and you can't make it public. In that case, there may have to be a meltdown and return to people. Or we could figure something else out.