Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Potential Movietone News Reels (Read 1241 times) previous topic - next topic

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Potential Movietone News Reels
Ok I know we talked about it in the shout box a while back but I figured we should have something to help locate any of the resources needed to help make a Movietone news real for our planned propaganda and info video when we plan to do something and keep every one in formed.

I remember RPG was working on the last one... and that we are waiting for the Dog fight Module so we can get more video to help with the propaganda.

I am on board to help with recording or reading the script for the voice needed when the time comes for that... What else is needed?
2j0kx3s.png" width="490

Re: Potential Movietone News Reels
Reply #1
I wonder if we can ask for Saturn's Rings as a dogfighting area. It'd be wonderful for propaganda if we also were able to dogfight Vanduul craft in there.

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Reply #2

I wonder if we can ask for Saturn's Rings as a dogfighting area. It'd be wonderful for propaganda if we also were able to dogfight Vanduul craft in there.

Oh I like that idea... but I honestly don't know if its easy to setup a filter for video to make all video pop into a grey scare color hue. I honestly hope we can do that because that would make this turn even more Amazing and if this was to continue on after the Beta and the live launch of the game we turn it over to color to help show the difference between before the beta and after the beta. Giving this project its own time stamp to evolve too...
2j0kx3s.png" width="490

• Eleri
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #3
First one from the Dogfighting module could be about how the brave men and women are training for Operation Pitchfork, a recruitment propaganda video xD

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #4
I like that idea.

We could also probably get some video of inside one of the larger ships of the characters moving around, gathering around a table or what not, and talk about how the planning is coming along.