Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Reporting in! (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

Reporting in!
o7 Citizen!

My I introduce myself, My Name is KBBW
I'm one of the main officers of the Elite Warriors Community.
Originally a ArmA focused community we have now started moving to other games and as a full on Star Wars fan Star Citizen was the place for me to visit :)

I own a Cutlass Black (Still wishing Sir Chris will let me have a Retribution aswel willing to sell one of my fingers for that :P) and use it as Dropship/Fighter/Cargo hauler... you name it but don't participate in pirate acts

My org is Elite Warriors Intergalactic (Other members of my community won't get the game untill atleast Beta :'( )

And find us on our website

If you want to play with me your welcome to (usually play abit in the evening or the weekend) my handle = KBBW

See you in the Verse!
KBBW - Kai
  • Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:52:37 PM by KBBW
All of the sudden I'm feeling this weight again. If I threw it away it might be easier, but somehow I don't feel like it. It would be too boring to keep walking without them.

• ~L~
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
  • Research and Development
Re: Reporting in!
Reply #1
Greetings KBBW, and welcome to the fight! Sounds like you will bring quite a skilled crew to the battle. Here is your orientation packet to get you started where you can read up on the OP and add your assets to the roster.

https://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=373.0