Skip to main content
You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
Voice Chat (Discord)
Link Your RSI Account!
Participants / Teilnehmer
Topic: Forum guidelines
(Read 1089 times)
Skype ID: Xeriar
Steam ID: Xeriar
April 03, 2016, 02:43:27 AM
How an organization uses their thread here is largely up to them. Recruitment is welcome. One thread per org.
When making a new thread
), please tag the title of your threads with one each of the following categories:
[AFFILIATES WELCOME] - [MAINS ONLY] - [SEMI-EXCLUSIVE] - [FULLY EXCLUSIVE] - [CLOSED]
- Affiliates welcome is the default everyone-can-join sort of group.
- Mains only means you do not want affiliates.
- Semi-exclusive means there may be specific exemptions for affiliate membership, such as for clubs and/or Pitchfork itself.
- Fully exclusive - as above, but no exceptions.
- Closed means the org is participating in Pitchfork, but is not recruiting.
[ANTI-UEE] [UEE-NEUTRAL] [PRO-UEE]
- ANTI-UEE means that the org expects to have difficulty operating out of core UEE territory (like Vega) - pirates, etc.
- UEE-NEUTRAL means that while you don't do things that get you in trouble with the UEE, you don't target groups that do, either.
- PRO-UEE means that the org will actively be working against such organizations. If no coalition mechanic exists, we may need a two-pronged assault to accommodate.
[EVENT ONLY] [EVENT MAINLY] [ALIGNED]
- Event Only - only participating in the end-of beta event. Largely unaffiliated with Pitchfork otherwise.
- Event Mainly - may be conducting operations against the Vanduul for their own reasons, but not explicitly alongside Pitchfork.
- Aligned - the organization's goals overlap with Pitchfork's in some significant manner, and will thus be operating closely with Pitchfork during the lead up to the event, and during the event itself.
Do not forget to tag your threads, please.
I have something special planned for the Star Citizen community and properly tagged threads will be most helpful. : )
In your thread, you will want to present the following
A link to your org page. Any other links as relevant.
Proper means by which we can communicate with you.
Languages and time zones your organization covers.
Level of commitment required, if your organization is recruiting.
Whether or not you're willing to have some lone wolves run with your squadrons for operations, possibly as affiliates. A percentage is fine. "No lone wolves / we'll let about 10% lone wolves in" etc.
Short description of what your organization's goals are for Pitchfork. What do you want? Grab some derelict cruisers, a base of operations, try to establish a piece of territory? Just have fun in one colossal mad rampage?
A rough view on what your organization will be bringing to Operation Pitchfork. More in terms of what parts you look to contribute to as an org rather than specific numbers and resources - scouting, participating in the primary assault, participating in extended operations should that prove rewarding, etc.
: April 03, 2016, 11:20:46 AM by Xeriar
Participants / Teilnehmer
powered by ElkArte 1.0.9
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.