Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Fleet Assignments (Read 1839 times) previous topic - next topic

Fleet Assignments
Hiya! New to the page, but not to the mission.

I was wondering if we've started fleet assignments yet? As in, matching our combat, logistics, support, and C&C into divisions/squadron/piles.

Just curious. Hoping to know where my org fits in soon!

• Jack Knife
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Merchant of Menace
Re: Fleet Assignments
Reply #1
We have divisions that people have basically just gone in and volunteered then started talking in frequently. Admittedly it's a little harder to find now with the website updated.

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
  • Skyhound United - Leader
Reply #2
We have divisions that people have basically just gone in and volunteered then started talking in frequently. Admittedly it's a little harder to find now with the website updated.

To help streamline the website, they were turned into katamari sections here. Maybe when we get closer we'll get a separate area again, but as it stood, it was too hidden on the site for how little was going on.

I'm still getting used to the new forum layout myself

• Jack Knife
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Merchant of Menace
Reply #3
To help streamline the website, they were turned into katamari sections here. Maybe when we get closer we'll get a separate area again, but as it stood, it was too hidden on the site for how little was going on.

I'm still getting used to the new forum layout myself

I still cannot see the Sections for C&C,Logistics,Intelligence,Marines, etc. etc. I have to got through my old posts and click the source for them. No idea why it's that hard.

• ~L~
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
  • Research and Development
Reply #4
I will take a look at it when I have time. Thank you for bringing this to attention.

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
Reply #5
I still cannot see the Sections for C&C,Logistics,Intelligence,Marines, etc. etc. I have to got through my old posts and click the source for them. No idea why it's that hard.

No you don't understand my last post. There are no longer sections. All the second got katamari'd into individual threads in THIS section

Here's logistics: https://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=543.0

Here's marines: https://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=527.0

Here's boarding: https://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=298.0

Here's intelligence: https://operationpitchfork.com/forums/index.php?topic=704.0

Back when we had the older layout, they were a little buried, so we lumped them up and put them in this section to hopefully help increase discussion in each thread.  But they weren't announced as "New posts" so nobody noticed the change and they kinda fizzled at that point

• ~L~
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
  • Research and Development
Reply #6
Yup, like mediaflare said. And I checked to make sure everything was still all in proper order. mediflare went ahead and bumped some of the topics so that should help out a bit in finding them but things are much more organized and easier to find now.

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
Reply #7
Yup, like mediaflare said. And I checked to make sure everything was still all in proper order. mediflare went ahead and bumped some of the topics so that should help out a bit in finding them but things are much more organized and easier to find now.

If I missed any, feel free to bump those too. There were some legit conversations going on in some of those threads, and I'd hate to see them fizzle out because of forum SNAFUs :(

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #8
I'm updating & rewriting bits of the Orientation Packet, so that way if anyone forgets where something is, they can jump back to the OP to find the link to their relevant field of interest for tasks and assignments.

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
Reply #9
I'm updating & rewriting bits of the Orientation Packet, so that way if anyone forgets where something is, they can jump back to the OP to find the link to their relevant field of interest for tasks and assignments.

that'll help a lot

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #10
that'll help a lot

If you guys notice something is missing in there, or something you'd like to see, just let me know.

Also, Media, do you have control of the asset roster right now? I need you to check that thread out whenever you can.