Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Official OPPF Youtube Channel (Read 1665 times) previous topic - next topic

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Official OPPF Youtube Channel
Ok, it's been a long time coming, but with Arena Commander out, and now with a good idea of when private lobbies are going to be opening up, I've put together an official OPPF Youtube channel where we can start posting cooperative film projects. The original OPPF Youtube thread can be found here.

This has been something I've been looking forward to tremendously, and have often spent many a long night on the roads of America this summer staying awake by getting pumped up day-dreaming about the sorts of videos I'd love to make with you good folks.

I've made a brand new yahoo account just for this Youtube channel account, and I'm going to hand out the keys to a couple of people to help me manage this. The Youtube channel is going to be open for all contributors so we have one common location to launch and share new videos from. I also want to get a common Dropbox folder for us to share our project pieces through, but I haven't gotten that up and running yet. Anyone wants to jump on that, I wouldn't mind at all.

Here's the OPPF Youtube channel. Right now, I need anyone who has some cool clips of Arena Commander they're willing to share for the up-coming event in Palo Alto.

For video projects I want people to suggest projects. The music you want to put it to, the style you want it shot in, and a brief narrative of how you visualize the action, and the running time of the final product. We're obviously not going to be able to do every project at one time, but I'd like to be able to cycle through at least one project of each contributor for this coming year.

I'm excited to be able to work with the people of Operation Pitchfork on video projects, as it's something I've always wanted to do, but have never had the chance to, and it will be great to start with the fine people here.

As always, if you have an idea, constructive criticism, or question, feel free to post it! We're all managing this project together.
  • Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:36:22 AM by Benjamin the Rogue

• TrItOn
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: Official OPPF Youtube Channel
Reply #1
Well,
I got 1st post...and no video now i feel bad...
שם טוב ולא להיבחר מאשר עושר גדול, ואוהב לטובת ולא כסף וזהב. kJV Proverbs 22:1