Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Ranks and Badges (Read 4347 times) previous topic - next topic

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Re: Ranks and Badges
Reply #25

...kerballing up Star Citizen logos for Pitchfork would be epic.

Isn't that going to cause a little confusion on what we are about? oo hell when have we ever conformed to anything Kerbal it up... Dairy Queen it up... and for the added feature then Sid Mier's Pirate it up too... out to avenge the EVIL SPANISH BARON THAT STOLE OUR FAMILIES LEGACY FROM ME.  :P

now thinking about that having a Kerbal riding the Pitchfork would look funny for the image!
2j0kx3s.png" width="490

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #26
Oh, gods, don't involve Kerbal! I'll leave behind nothing but a trail of burning rocket fuel and weeping widows!

• JackDaniels
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
  • Former - Shout Box Lurker & Forum - Admin
Reply #27

Oh, gods, don't involve Kerbal! I'll leave behind nothing but a trail of burning rocket fuel and weeping widows!

Poor Bob.... ROFL so that makes me wonder as Moderator's does that make us the same as Kerbal Test phases? THE SUPER CRASHY-McSPLODY SHIP OF NOTHING BUT ROCKET FUEL AND one engine!

Personally I am hoping we can get some individual tags for those that are leaders for their own groups. But, I guess with the fact that they can make up their own titles it shouldn't be to hard for others to check the profile to see that...
2j0kx3s.png" width="490