Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Pitchfork and ship roles for the battle (Read 5053 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pitchfork and ship roles for the battle
Reply #25
Updated for Terrapin, Hammerhead and Hawk.

Reply #26
Updated for 100i and Hercules

Reply #27
Updated for the Apollo.

Reply #28
Updated for Kraken and Valkyrie

Reply #29
     I propose we consider using some of the the freelancer maxes as dropships or pocket carriers because they can carry 2 cyclones, 6 dragonflies, at least 6 greycats, or even a merlin (so we can bring non-jump capable ships to the fight). Other honorable mentions are the Freelancer DUR carrying 1 dragonfly, a regular freelancer carrying 3 greycats or 2 dragonflies, and a cutlass black carrying a cyclone.
     One important thing I read was that a Herald would be good at getting information, but a Vanguard Sentinel could actually screw with enemy radar and do other things.
     Another thing to consider is that we should probably put different types of ships in a team so they can adapt to the situation. An example would be pairing infantry with tanks because they both serve to make up for the weaknesses of the other unit.