Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: OPPF Merch Store (Read 1673 times) previous topic - next topic

OPPF Merch Store
Hey all,

I've been out of the OPPF loop for a while.  I just noticed for the first time that the asset roster had a link to the merch store at the top.  (http://operation-pitchfork-merchandise-store.myshopify.com/)  That is SO COOL!  I bought a bunch of stuff and am eagerly awaiting delivery!

Just wondering why this isn't a little more public beyond the small link?  Have I just been out of the loop too long or is it really that underground?  May I suggest that the link at least get a sticky?  I think it's the least we can do to support "ArbitrarySketch" in all the work he's done to set this up for us non-profit.

• yukikaze503
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
  • Enlistment Officer
Re: OPPF Merch Store
Reply #1
Hey Nickelmouse!

There's a link and an explaination to the collectables, as i like to call it, store thread in the Orientation Packet.
There's also this banner under Sketch's posts:

In other words, links everywhere!

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #2
Thanks for this post. With me back in action for a little while again I corrected this oversite and placed the merch store link in a better spot for the Orientation Folder.

Reply #3
Out of curiosity, how long does it take for the stuff from the store to ship?

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
  • Skyhound United - Leader
Reply #4
Buy all the things! Lol, I'll hold off on unit patches until I know officially what unit I'd be designated.

Otherwise this makes great cosplay and social items for Cons, you could go as yourself!

• ~L~
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
  • Research and Development
Reply #5
All available items should likely ship out within 48hrs, at least that's the time-frame in which the patch I ordered was shipped. You can contact ArbitrarySketch with specific questions on the merchandise, shipping or even if you have suggestions, this link has the info you can contact him at if you want more details.

http://operation-pitchfork-merchandise-store.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us

Reply #6
I know I am still sitting with the Medals and coins still sitting in my shopping basket for me to finally place my order.  ;D

• ArbitrarySketch
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
To answer the question about time between when your order is placed and shipped, it depends.  I try to get them out in a timely manner, but if work is keeping me busy, it can sometimes be delayed.  They will usually ship within a week or less.  Orders this month were delayed due to my busy work schedule, but I am back on track now.

Medals, Ribbons, T-Shirts, Patches, Coins, Pins available!!

Be sure to add your ships, resources, and organization to the Operation: Pitchfork Assets List

• mediaflare
  • [*][*][*]
  • Administrative
  • Skyhound United - Leader
Reply #8
Yeah I ordered a bunch of stuff all at the same time,  still waiting on patches. What the hell man? Step up your game! Lol :P