Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: Idris gunners needed (Read 1700 times) previous topic - next topic

• BUEGECJ
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Idris gunners needed
Obviously I want to bring my Idris-P along for Operation Pitchfork but I don't see the point without a full crew. Will there be crew members assigned to ships for Pitchfork? With my organization members I have all but two gunner slots filled (As most of them want to fly their own ships). With that said, does anyone want to gun for an Idris on here?

• Jonais
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Re: Idris gunners needed
Reply #1
I'm sure that the people who own an Idris will have no problems filling them, especially since this will be a round the clock event, many who lose their ships will want to crew other people's ships while they wait for their replacement.
Tumbleweeds. A Lone Wolves inspired org.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TUMBLWEEDS

• MattK101
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #2
You will absolutely be able to find members to fill your gun crew. I'm interested, though I'll have a few ships shot out from under me before I switch over to full time crew member

• Jonais
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #3

You will absolutely be able to find members to fill your gun crew. I'm interested, though I'll have a few ships shot out from under me before I switch over to full time crew member

Agreed... but I definitely want to man a gun on one of these bad boys! I imagine it won't be hard to find crew for my connie and freelancer either.
Tumbleweeds. A Lone Wolves inspired org.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TUMBLWEEDS

• Nodrokov
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #4
I'd be glad to gun for you, you'll just have to wait for my freelancer to get blown up.  Give it about 5 minutes. :)

• Ratu
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #5
I'll happily man a turret. Sounds like awesome fun.

• BUEGECJ
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #6
Sounds like I'll have no problem finding crew members then! I'll be in contact with you guys during Operation Pitchfork, thanks for the support :D

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Reply #7
This is the very reason for this site's creation! Glad to know it was helpful.

Reply #8
I was trying to say this earlier, but for some reason I couldn't reply to this thread, but:

On the asset roster, every name with the "Crew" in the role section is a potential crew member if you need people to man positions. So I don't think you will have much problem.

• BUEGECJ
  • [*][*][*]
  • Enrolled
Reply #9
Looks like we'll be able to bring out the entire fleet then! This is going to be crazy epic :D