Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: proposed communitations  (Read 3048 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: proposed communitations
Reply #25
I anticipate that we'll be able to choose to stay in the same instance as a certain number of other players. However, that's speculation.

• Benjamin the Rogue
  • [*][*][*]
  • Staff
Re: proposed communitations
Reply #26

I anticipate that we'll be able to choose to stay in the same instance as a certain number of other players. However, that's speculation.

And I'm hoping people will naturally group up with who they are talking to in chat. That'll take the stress off of the Op to organize them ourselves. We'd then just need a way for them to tell people who are higher up in the chain of organization this just what they need as the battle start to unfold, for supplies and replacement personnel.

So, we let them form up in groups on their own from the text/chat/VOIP resources we provide them, and then they let us know what each group needs as it's going down. So what we need to do is have comm centers that they can report their needs to, such as refueling, reloading, repair, or reinforcement centers that can take requests.

Hopefully, the organizations that join OPPF will have their own systems set up, and maybe one or two points of contacts (P.O.C.s) that will relay any of their needs to the overall body should they have any.