Skip to main content You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

WikiFullscreen ChatVoice Chat (Discord)Org PageF.A.Q.

Topic: About the lieutenant/whatever rank (Read 1085 times) previous topic - next topic

About the lieutenant/whatever rank
It might get renamed, depending on how things go - regardless, I just promote people who I've noticed have done something for the cause. Art. Audio. Rendering. Starting a facebook page. Getting information. Organizing information. Whatever.

If I've missed you, feel free to give me a poke. It's not meant to be difficult to obtain or anything, nor is it meant to reflect any potential hierarchy. It's just an attempt to encourage initiative.

Re: About the lieutenant/whatever rank
Reply #1

It might get renamed, depending on how things go - regardless, I just promote people who I've noticed have done something for the cause. Art. Audio. Rendering. Starting a facebook page. Getting information. Organizing information. Whatever.

If I've missed you, feel free to give me a poke. It's not meant to be difficult to obtain or anything, nor is it meant to reflect any potential hierarchy. It's just an attempt to encourage initiative.

In which case - *prod prod*

Got a bunch of (and continuing to convince more of) my guild members to jump in. All up, I've pulled 10-15 pilots on board :D
Redback Company: First ones in, last ones out.

Org Page: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/AUSREDBACK